Through the STARR Quarterly Employee Recognition program, the Research Enterprise recognizes those employees who exhibit exemplary professional behavior and commitment to teamwork and improvement in their daily activities.
Please see program rules and complete this form to make the nomination of your choice.
Please describe how this nominee has exhibited the qualities that make them a STARR.
The five STARR criteria are:
- Exhibits knowledge, expertise, dedication, and enthusiasm within the work environment
- Exhibits a spirit of service to others
- Volunteers for, and works on, special projects and performs other extra duties beyond those normally assigned
- Makes creative suggestions that advance research
- Maintains a spirit of professionalism at all times
Please tell us about the typical roles and responsibilities of the nominee (250 words max.)
Please provide details with examples about how the nominee meets 3 of the 5 STARR criteria (250 words max).
DEADLINE DATES FOR SUBMISSION OF NOMINATION FORMS ARE THE 15th OF THE MONTH OCTOBER, JANUARY, APRIL, AND JULY.