Click Here --> DBR SUBMISSION USER MANUAL - NEW
The link above is the newly created manual for DBR Submitter’s, please save it for future reference. Topics included in the manual are as follows:
- Acronyms / Terms
- Resource List
- Commitment Accounting Illustration
- DBR vs. Retro DBR Submissions
- Submitting a DBR or Retro DBR
- Potential DBR Submission Issues
- The Approval Process
- DBR Submission Guide - By Reason for Submission
- After Receiving Final HRBBC Approval – What to Review
- Notes on Institutional Suspense
- Reviewing the Department Budget Table in HCM (Screen Captures)
- Reviewing the Actuals Distribution in HCM (Screen Captures)
- OBIEE Payroll Reports
- Payroll Schedule and Deadlines - Details
- DBR Calendar – Details
- Working with the DBR Not Triggered Report
WHEN IS THE TRANSFER A RETRO?
- A DBR is a salary transfer done to accurately allocate salary. If this is done on future or current salary it is a current DBR.
- If the DBR is done on salary that has been confirmed and allocated it is a retro DBR.
- Direct Retros can not be done on current or future salary so all DRs are retros.