Grants.gov will be offline for scheduled maintenance from Friday, 9/23 (12:01 AM ET) through Thursday, 9/29 (11:59 PM ET). The following functions will be unavailable during the offline window:
- Download of posted opportunities or updates
- Submission of new grant proposals
- Obtaining status updates on previously submitted proposals
Other key points to know about the offline status are as follows:
- NIH released NOT-OD-22-190 stating that NIH and AHRQ due dates between 9/22/22 and 9/30/22 will move to 10/3/22.
- Use the NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts to search for and access opportunities, while Grants.gov Search is unavailable.
- Continue preparing your application. ASSIST and some system-to-system solutions allow application initiation and preparation even when Grants.gov is offline.
- PIs planning early NIH R01 submissions for the October 5 deadline should have their proposals ready no later than 5 PM on Tuesday, September 20 to meet the 2 Day OSP deadline for submission.
- OSP staff will continue to support you and your department grant administrator during the maintenance period.
Please contact your OSP Pre-Award Analyst with any questions regarding federal grant proposal submissions in mid- to late September.