Join the Defense Threat Reduction Agency's Chemical and Biological Technologies Department (DTRA CB) for the “Student Workforce Opportunities” webinar on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (EDT).
DTRA CB’s mission is to lead the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to anticipate, defend, and safeguard against chemical and biological threats for the warfighter and the nation.
During this 90-minute session, you will learn about internships, fellowships, postdoctoral, and employment opportunities available throughout the DoD. Topics that will be discussed include:
Reserve your seat
- More on DTRA CB’s mission and its role as the DoD’s Joint Science and Technology Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JSTO-CBD);
- National Research Council (NRC) Research Associateship (Postdoctoral) Program;
- Pathways Programs: Pathways Internship Programs, Recent Graduates Program, and the Presidential Management Fellows Program (PMF);
- Navigating USAJOBS for employment opportunities;
- Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship-for-Service Program benefits, application deadlines, and success stories.
before the registration deadline of Monday, September 28, 2020