The Kent Richard Hofmann Foundation is a private foundation dedicated to the fight against HIV and AIDS.
The foundation currently is accepting Letters of Intent from community-based organizations in the areas of care and direct services, education, and research. Grants will be awarded in support of new or established programs of direct benefit to clients and/or target audiences, and requests from anywhere in the United States will be considered.
Grant amounts will be determined on a project-by-project basis.
Priority will be given to requests from locations with a scarcity of available funding; requests for seed money for new projects, programs, or structures; and innovative ideas for meeting basic needs.
Letter of Intent Due: July 31, 2020
Sanofi Genzyme is committed to making a positive impact in the areas of rare diseases, rare blood disorders, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology.
To that end, the company welcomes applications for its Community Relations contributions program. With the goal of creating sustainable partnerships that have a lasting impact, the program provides support for nonprofit organizations focused on science education, access to health care, and other community needs, specifically in areas of the U.S. where Sanofi has a presence. The program only supports specific programs and initiatives and does not support general operating expenses or capital campaigns.
Deadline: August 15, 2020
IBD Plexus®: Academic Request for Proposals
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is excited to release an international request for proposals (RFP) for academic researchers to gain access to IBD patients’ biosamples and/or research-ready datasets housed within IBD Plexus®.
IBD Plexus was founded by the Foundation to advance science, accelerate progress toward precision medicine, and improve the care of patients living with IBD. This first-of-its kind, national-scale, cloud-based platform integrates clinical, patient-reported, genetic, and other molecular data from diverse research study cohorts, real-world clinical care settings, and patients’ experiences.
Deadline: Rolling Submission. ProposalCENTRAL portal opens 08/17/2020
Arena Pharmaceuticals has introduced the Arena of Care Award in IBD, a competitive grant program to support the development and implementation of innovative community-based services and initiatives that address unmet need(s) of those impacted by IBD.
Successful proposals for the Arena of Care Award will meet one or more of the following key objectives:
- Increase capacity for innovative programs that address unmet need(s) of the IBD community;
- Increase understanding of IBD through education that shifts perspectives and perceptions to reduce misconceptions and stigma associated with the disease;
- Increase opportunities for IBD stakeholder (e.g., patients, parents/guardians, caregivers) engagement in the development and delivery of IBD education, awareness, and support services;
- Increase health care and service provider awareness of IBD through targeted education and/or training (e.g., IBD information dissemination at primary and specialty HCP offices, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and other community points of care); and
- Reduce disparities in access to IBD health care and support services among patients of diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds, and among other traditionally underserved patient.
Deadline: August 31, 2020