Institute for Human Infections & Immunity (IHII)
Focus areas: Infectious diseases and immunology
Partnership: CTSA/ITS, SCOA, OB/GYN, OTT, others
- Data collection grants of up to $20,000 for one year.
- Pilot grants of up to $40,000 for one year.
- Bridging grants of up to $40,000 for one year.
Priority Research Areas
- Inflammatory and infectious diseases
- Microbiome, antimicrobials, and drug resistance
- Infection and immunity with aging and pregnancy.
- Immunological mechanisms associated with human diseases.
All funding contingent of availability of funds.
Deadline: July 20
Funds available: $20,000 – $50,000 for one year.
Must study SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19.
Types of grants: new data generation, a new research area, or to obtain preliminary data in support of a grant application that has been reviewed and scored by the NIH or other equivalent agencies.
Deadline: August 1