Elsevier would like to empower researchers with the latest published data and insights, and enabling cross-sector collaboration, Elsevier has launched the Coronavirus Research Hub
, providing you, as an individual researcher, free access
to a selection of Elsevier content, solutions and services through October 28, 2020.
Solutions included in the program
Visit the Research Hub and register using your corporate email account to access:
- ScienceDirect: all Elsevier-published research on COVID-19
- ClinicalKey: clinical knowledgebase reflecting the latest evidence
- Embase: biomedical literature database
- SSRN: open-access online preprint community
- Pure: research collaborators & institutions related to coronavirus epidemic
- Mendeley: reference manager and researchers social network
- Mendeley Data: open research data repositories for COVID-19
- Text Mining: text analysis and semantic search engine
- Professional Services: full drug candidate profiles upon request
- Pathway Studio: knowledge base of MERS and SARS biological relationships
Elsevier plans to bring further services online shortly, including Veridata EDC (Electronic Data Capture) and Reaxys.
using your Elsevier log-in information.