Researchers planning on submitting applications to the Instrumentation Grant program must obtain approval via a pre-proposal process. Affected funding opportunities are:
- PAR-18-598 / High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-18-599 / Shared Instrumentation for Animal Research (SIFAR) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-18-600 / Shared Instrumentation Grant (SIG) Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed).
Prospective applicants need to submit:
- Description of the equipment being purchased
- Listing of funded investigators who will use the equipment
- Where the acquired piece of equipment be located (e.g. in what core, in whose laboratory, etc.)
The pre-proposals are due to Dr. Nisha Garg by end of business on March 9. For questions and additional information, contact Dr. Garg.