Research Services Advisory Group
Six Ambassadors from across Research Services (each group will select their representative):
ARC/ IACUC/ PALS – 2 individuals
OSP – 1 individual
IRB – 1 individual
OCR – 1 individual
Education/ Admin/ Research Advancement – 1 individual
Plans and carries out events and activities that build a positive spirit among employees.
- evaluate and prioritize You Count results,
- increasing employee engagement,
- boosting innovation,
- improving the department’s culture,
- providing feedback for changing departmental policies,
- plan the Research Services Bi-Annual meetings and
- manage the Research Services Recognition selection process.
Two years, with half the team rotating each year to ensure continuity. (At the committee’s outset, half the committee will serve just a single year, with the balance of the committee committing to two years.)
Rock Star Award Program
Through the Research Services ROCK Star Award program, the Research Enterprise recognizes those employees who exhibit exemplary professional behavior and commitment to teamwork and improvement in their daily activities. Please see program rules and complete this form to make the nomination of your choice.